We’ve got REALLY exciting news for you! We’re proud to be part of a collaborative effort to create a new discovery platform designed to break down barriers to discovery and innovation – Dimensions!
Dimensions has been developed through a dynamic collaboration across Digital Science and six of its portfolio businesses (Altmetric, Figshare, Symplectic, DS Consultancy, ÜberResearch & ReadCube) plus a robust list of 100+ community development partners.
What does this all mean? Dimensions was built for the community, by the community.
And the best part? You can access for FREE!
Dimensions builds off of many of the features already available in ReadCube (like Enhanced Reading, citations, search) and added more data types and search capabilities, robust facetings, new metrics plus an amazing level of data mapping. Here are just a few things you can do with Dimensions:
- Search and find the latest literature: with the help of advanced filters and metrics to clear out the noise.
- Monitor the latest developments in your field: create and maintain custom searches and filterings to more accurately identify the research fields in which you work
- Read Open Access content with the click of a button: plus the option to add it to your ReadCube library!
- Understand your impact, and that of your peers: citation data and altmetrics provide useful indicators for tracking and showcasing the academic and broader impacts of published work
- Identify new opportunities and collaborators: trace your network to identify people working in areas you’re interested in, and see where specific research is receiving funding from
Stayed tuned for more exciting developments between ReadCube & Dimensions in the coming months!