For us, 2015 has been an incredible year – from our team to our community of loyal researchers to our publisher partners to the capabilities of ReadCube itself. With all the great accomplishments of 2015, it can be hard to pick favorites… but we’ll do it anyways!
Here’s what we are most proud of this year:
- Over 15.3 million people used ReadCube to read, discover and manage their literature in 2015! That is almost double since last year!
- 133 million articles were read in ReadCube this year! That’s over 360,000 each day!
- Our readers spent over 634 years’ worth of time reading in ReadCube in 2015 which is almost 53 years reading each month!
- Over 40 million articles are now available as Enhanced PDFs within ReadCube’s web, desktop and mobile applications. Not only do enhanced articles features hyperlinked in-line citations, annotation tools, instant access to supplemental materials and figures, clickable author names – they also are deep-indexed for improved discoverability through ReadCube’s search, recommendation engine and related article feeds
- We launched ReadCube Connect across all of the Wiley Online Library!
- We have partnered with another 20 publishers for a total of over 65 to date! New partners this year include Elsevier, Project Muse, MIT Press, Elgar Edward Publishing, Duke University Press, SPIE, Springer-Nature, Future Medicine, Future Science, JAMA, Scielo, Health Affairs, Maney, IOP, ASCO, Royal Society of Chemistry, FASEB, Emerald, Cambridge University Press, New England Journal of Medicine, Brill, Cambridge University Press and the American Psychological Association.
- We added a slew of new features to the ReadCube Desktop and ReadCube PRO including web access to your ReadCube cloud library, Team editions, and file management, #tagging. What’s more is that now all our Mobile apps offer full feature parity to our desktop app plus we’ve added Kindle support.
- A year has passed since Nature Publishing Group launched their Content Sharing Initiative. Launched on 2 December, the initiative introduced new workflows for sharing and accessing content on nature.com, powered by ReadCube Connect. We are thrilled that Nature has decided to continue to ReadCube user community and our publishing partners to pioneer new research workflows in the coming year.
- We were also listed as one of the “10 Companies to Watch” by Outsell.
It has been a great 12 months, and we thank you for sharing it with us!
For media inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.